Welcome to the Maine Appalachian Trail Club
where volunteers and trail enthusiasts maintain and manage
267 miles of the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
A mission we’ve been carrying out since 1935.
- Download – Biennial Program 2015 – Shenendoah University, VA – July 17-24
- Read the AT Journeys article “Priority Privies” about MATC’s 20-year-replacement project
- Read about the 2017 Biennial
- MATC Chainsaw Training Workshops
- Corridor Monitoring Workshop – Saturday, 6 June, 2015. (National Trails Day).