MATC Trail Maintainers clear brush and debris from the Appalachian Trail in Maine
Welcome to the Maine Appalachian Trail Club
where volunteers and trail enthusiasts maintain and manage
267 miles of the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
A mission we’ve been carrying out since 1935.
- Kingfield, Maine on September 10th will become an official Appalachian Trail Community. For more information.
- 40th Anniversary of Bigelow Victory to Be Celebrated- June 5 Potluck Supper and Climb to “Reclaim the Mountain for the People of Maine”. For more information.
- Volunteers Needed!
- Help Wanted: Group Registration Volunteer – Posted 4/29/16
- 2016 Kennebec Ferry flyer – PDF – Posted 4/29/16
- Group Hiking/Camping Registration Form
- Summer 2016 – Volunteer with the Maine Trail Crew – Posted 12/24/15
- Read 2015 Kennebec Ferry Service Report – – Posted 10/21/16
If you’d like to help, but aren’t sure how you can, click the “I want to help” button below and tells us about some of your skills and interests. We will be sure to get back to you and find the right thing for you to do. Thanks!