MATC Trail Maintainers clear brush and debris from the Appalachian Trail in Maine
Welcome to the Maine Appalachian Trail Club
where volunteers and trail enthusiasts maintain and manage
267 miles of the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
A mission we’ve been carrying out since 1935.
- Volunteers Needed!
- Help Wanted: Group Registration Volunteer – Posted 4/29/16
- 2016 Kennebec Ferry flyer - PDF – Posted 4/29/16
- Group Hiking/Camping Registration Form
- Summer 2016 – Volunteer with the Maine Trail Crew – Posted 12/24/15
- Read 2015 Kennebec Ferry Service Report – - Posted 10/21/16
- Read about the 2017 Biennial
If you’d like to help, but aren’t sure how you can, click the “I want to help” button below and tells us about some of your skills and interests. We will be sure to get back to you and find the right thing for you to do. Thanks!