- This event has passed.
Trail Crew Base Camp Pack-Up
October 7 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
It’s time to break down the Maine Trail Crew Base Camp after another season of projects! The Trail Crew Committee is looking for volunteers to help put away equipment. Please bring: Gloves, water bottle, and a pot luck item for lunch.
Where: Lake George Regional Park (West Side), Route 2, Skowhegan, Maine
Driving directions: https://lakegeorgepark.org/contact-us/
- Take exit 133 off I-95 for US-201 toward Fairfield/Skowhegan – 0.2 mi
- Turn right at US-201 N – 6.6 mi
- Turn right at ME-23 N/Canaan Rd
- Continue to follow ME-23 N – 7.1 mi
- Turn left at US-2 W/Main St
- Continue to follow US-2 W – 1.1 mi
- Arrive at Lake George Regional Park – West Side parking lot