Join the Maine Appalachian Trail Club and be part of the thousands of volunteers who help maintain the 2,200-mile footpath from Maine to Georgia.
For a $15 annual fee, you can support MATC with an individual membership.
Family discounts available as well as Gift Memberships.
- Being part of a team that is managing, maintaining and protecting 267 miles of the Appalachian Trail in Maine
- Invitations to various club sponsored work trips
- 20% Discount at the MATC on-line store
- Advanced full-color digital preview of the MAINEtainer, the MATC newsletter published four times per year.
- Invitations to members-only club events and training
- MATC membership card
New Memberships and Renewals
Membership (annual dues)
Individual – $15
Family – $20
Organization – $25
Life Member* – $500 (one-time fee)
*Life Members receive solicitations for annual contributions but not for dues.
On-Line Membership Application
Directions for completing on-line form.
- Membership dues: choose membership level and new or renewal membership
- Gift membership: Use this only if you are gifting a membership to someone else. Choose membership level and fill in the information.
- Additional donation: Use this if you are adding a donation to your membership. The Support MATC tab has a donation only form.
Click the button below to join or renew your MATC membership by using our on-line application. Credit card payment required.
If you prefer to download a paper membership application and mail it in with a check, please click this link and print out form – MATC Mail-in Annual Membership Application.pdf